Wills — Trusts — Powers of Attorney
At the Law Office of Jeffrey S. Wyman, I provide estate planning services that take into account your individual circumstances, goals, and desires. My services include advice and representation for issues related to:
- Simple and Complex Wills
- Trust Agreements, including Revocable, Irrevocable, Bypass (Credit Shelter), Marital, Life Insurance, Educational, Dynastic, GST, Miller, Charitable, Crummey, Contingent, and Management Trusts
- Powers of Attorney (Medical and/or Financial)
- Directive to Physicians ("Living Will")
- Designation of Guardian before the need arises (for yourself and/or your children)
- Family Limited Partnership
- Marital Property Agreement
- Private Letter Ruling from the IRS
Estate planning also encompasses (i) retirement planning, (ii) creditor protection, (iii) appropriate tax planning: income tax, estate and gift tax, and generation skipping transfer tax, (iv) business succession planning (for business owners); and (v) most of all, insuring that your estate passes to the intended beneficiary(s) in the manner you have chosen while balancing the risk of unnecessary expensive litigation and/or IRS scrutiny.
Houston, Texas Estate Planning Lawyer
As an estate planning lawyer, my goal is to provide each new client with an estate plan that is appropriate for that client based on his or her goals and priorities, and station in life, while taking into consideration reasonably anticipated changes that are likely to occur in the future (tax law or otherwise). My typical Pill Package includes the Will, medical power of attorney, durable power of attorney, directive to physician and declaration of guardian for your children. If you are not satisfied with the status of your current estate plan, please give me a call to set up a free initial consultation at (713) 599-1929.
I am located at 1631 Dunlavy St., Houston, Texas.